Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Materi Pelajaran





                                                                READ THE DIALOGUE



DIALOGUE I :

Teacher          : The winner of the story-telling competition in this class is Lina. Congratulations Lina.

Lina                 : Thank you mom . Thank you everybody.

Teacher         : Lina, because you are the winner of the story-telling competition in this class, you will                             represent this class for the story-telling competition of our school next month. Prepare                            your best for the competition, will you?
                       I hope you win the first prize, too. Good luck.
Lina             : I hope so too, mom. Yes, I’ll do my best.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Silabus Bahasa Inggris Kelas IX